- A 45 minute guided cruise through the Toronto Harbour, canals and lagoons of the islands
- A live guide providing interactive, informative commentary
- Postcard-quality skyline views from all 3 decks, plus a 360 degree view from the city’s only unobstructed top deck
- A variety of seating options, both indoors and outdoors, and the freedom to explore the breezy side decks right at the water’s edge
- Licensed on-board bar featuring local beer, soft drinks and more
- Discounted attractions tickets which can be purchased from any of our on-board staff
- Unlimited, personalized travel advice and support from the friendly Serendipity Princess staff
The Serendipity Princess is a triple decker, 65 ft/19.78 m, 210 passenger touring vessel. Originally built in Peterborough, Ontario in 1982, it was rebuilt in 1995 and operated out of Barrie and Penetanguishene until it was brought to its current berth at Harbourfront Centre in Toronto in July of 2018.
A wide variety of seating is provided on all three decks of the boat, with excellent views from every deck.
The fully-unobstructed upper deck is the only one of its kind in Toronto, affording passengers a 360-degree view of the skyline and some of the city’s best photo opportunities.
Seating is also available on the second and main decks. These decks also feature picturesque outdoor promenades for a more secluded touring experience.
On the main deck, cozy stools face forward towards broad windows along the front of the boat for a view rivalled only by the Captain’s view from the wheelhouse! The licensed bar and restrooms are also on the main deck, where the oak-trimmed windows, brass stair railings and red and white colour scheme complete the Mississippi riverboat feeling.
The Harbour Star spends about half the cruise exploring the Toronto Inner Harbour and the rest of the time traveling through the canals and lagoons of the 14 Toronto Islands.
Here are just a few of the sights you can expect to see from the boat
- Toronto’s signature skyline
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Hanlan’s Point
- Wildlife Sanctuary
- Centre Island/Centreville
- Island Yacht Club/Muggs Island
- Toronto Island Marina
- Forestry Island
- Allan A. Lamport Regatta Course and Grand Stand
- Ward Island/Algonquin Island
- Royal Canadian Yacht Club
- Queen City Yacht Club
- Polson Pier
- The Portlands
- RedPath Sugar Refinery
- Ferry Docks
- Westin Harbour Castle
- Pier 6
- Queen’s Quay Terminal
- Harbourfront Centre
- Amsterdam Brewhouse
- H2O Park
- Music Garden
- The Power Plant
- Canada Malting Company silos
- West Gap and East Gap
- Rogers Centre
Your Harbour and Island Cruise will be narrated by an official Serendipity Princess tour guide. The fun, friendly and informative commentary will provide you with the backstory of the many landmarks you’ll see along the way, and leave visitors and locals alike feeling like they’ve learned some of the Toronto Harbour’s best kept secrets. All of our on-board staff are available to answer your questions and offer thoughtful advice on how to make the most of your visit.
The Harbour & Islands Cruise is available from May through October. The cruise is 45 minutes in duration.
Please refer to the Schedule page of this website for the most current departure information.
All cruises are weather permitting.
Please contact us as your travel date nears for the most current departure information.
- Adults $17.70
- Seniors (65+) $13.27
- Students (with valid student ID) $13.27
- Children (3 – 12) $13.27
- Infant (0-2) $2.65
Internet / Telephone
- Adults $16.81
- Seniors (65+) $12.61
- Students (with valid student ID) $12.61
- Children (3 – 12) $12.61
- Infant (0-2) $2.52
Note: Rates do not include sales tax of 13%. Rates are subject to change. Children 0-2 years of age are free.
The boat, named the Serendipity Princess, docks at the foot of Harbourfront Centre’s West Pier (stop #17).
The 45 minute cruise features a live guide delivering an entertaining and informative commentary as the boat winds its way through the Toronto Inner Harbour and the 14 Islands. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available.
The Harbour and Islands cruise is available from May through October.
Please feel free to contact us as your travel date nears for the most current scheduling information.
Please note that the free Harbour and Islands Cruise is seasonal, and this bonus trip is only available until Oct 31st, weather permitting and subject to the captain’s discretion.
CitySightseeing Toronto tickets purchased after this time will still include the free Harbour Cruise passes, and these passes can be retained and used when the boat resumes operating the following spring.